Placing an Order
Ordering products from my Store
If you are ordering a Product like seed, treats, etc. you can go directly to the Store tab on the main menu. You would then simply click on the product and pay for it online using PayPal or any major Cred Card.
Ordering a Bird
Getting a Quote for your bird order:
- After deciding on the bird you'd like, simply email me at: LouieTheBirdman@gmail.com or if you do not have an email address you can fill out the contact form at this link: Contact Us
- When contacting me, be sure to include the Zip Code where the bird will be shipped. It helps me to give you an exact cost for shipping to you. Instead of a set shipping cost for all orders, I custom calculate the cost from me to you. This does take more time on my end, but it results in a savings to you as shipping is expensive.
Once you have reviewed your quote and decided to go ahead with the purchase:
- Contact me and let me know that you are ready to place the order.
- At that point I create a ‘Special Order’ on my website for the total amount.
- I then send you a link via email to that special order page. No email, No Worries. I'll give you a call.
- You simply pick the order and pay for it online.
- I accept Paypal and all the major credit cards. (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Amex)
- The transaction is totally secure as I never see your credit card information.
Order Processing and Delivery:
- I usually only ship on Monday or Tuesday’s unless the order is shipping to a zip code that is very close to me. I want to be sure the birds arrive to you prior to Friday of that week. I don’t want the birds spending a weekend in the post office.
- Most orders are shipped USPS Express Mail and arrive in 1 to 2 days anywhere in the country.
- Once I create my weekly shipping labels, the system will auto generate an email that will be sent to you containing the USPS tracking number for your order.
- I ask that you contact your local post office, at the zip code where the birds will be shipped, and let them know that you’ll be expecting a live bird shipment. Your telephone number will be clearly marked on the shipping label attached to the bird shipping box. This is highlighted by me along with a note asking USPS to give you a call when the birds arrive. You can either head down to your post office and retrieve the birds or just wait for USPS to delivery them right to your front door.
- If you've experience problems with delivery of packages and would rather have the bird held at the post office for you to pick up, I can arrange that for you. Just email me with those instructions and I’ll be happy to ship the birds indicating a 'HOLD FOR PICKUP' to accommodate you. Your local post office would contact you and you can go there and pick up the shipment.